What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you submit an inquiry on our site, register, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When visiting our site, you may be asked to enter your: name, email address, mailing address, family or financial information (where appropriate) or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- – We use this information to answer inquiries about enrollment to our schools or inquiries about franchising, perform statistical analyses measuring customer interest in our services or website, and to supply customers (via email) with information related to our products and services.
– To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs)
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
– To send periodic emails with updates regarding our services and programs or occasional company news
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit or access your personal information.
What about cookies?
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of information that is sent by another website to your web browser, where it becomes stored for later retrieval; usually, it is a text file which is placed in the browser directory of your computer’s hard drive. The cookie cannot be read by any website other than the one that set up the cookie
LeafSpring School cannot be held responsible for the content or the privacy policies of external websites to which we may link.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act): http://www.ftc.gov/ogc/coppa1.htm
If you have questions, please contact our Corporate Office.