- PLAYWORKS© curriculum, exclusive to LeafSpring School
- Developmentally Appropriate Leadership Program
- Methods to cultivate and retain the best teachers
The benefits of owning an early education franchise.
Proven models vetted over 30 years of successful operations.
School Age Recreation
- An expansive recreation program for elementary school children before and after their school day
- Leadership initiatives tailored to the school age child
- Additional revenue opportunities through enrichment programming
Camp Blue Sky
- Exciting summer day camp program
- Developed as a way to bolster school age enrollment and fill a need for working parents
- Activity library ranging including Archery, Rock Climbing, Gaga Ball, and much more
Get Well Place
- The only early education franchise staffing a licensed nurse
- Community support tool that serves as a market differentiator
- A media magnet
Attractive, distinctive & durable building
Designed to maximize experience and profitability
Time tested - our programs still work with the buildings we designed.
The typical 4-acre full campus includes:
12,000-square-foot Preschool & Get Well Place
For 150 children ages 0 to Kindergarten, including an architecturally and environmentally separate 1,200 square-foot Get Well Place (mildly ill care) for 20 children
8,000-square-foot The Village at LeafSpring School
For 175 school-age children up to age 14, including a gymnasium
9,000-square-feet of outdoor open play space
and imaginative playground equipment
Let’s grow together!
Click the button below to begin the approval process. Or, talk to a LeafSpring Schools Franchise Development team member at 804-747-5900.